White Bean Turkey Chili Recipe is loaded with canola oil, yellow onion, chili powder, minced garlic, ground cumin, dried oregano, low sodium chicken broth, turkey, plum tomato, fresh lime juice, salt, fresh ground black pepper, lime wedge.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups diced yellow onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 (15.8-ounce) cans Great Northern beans
- 4 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup diced seeded plum tomato
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 lime wedges
- Heat oil in large Dutch oven over medium/-high heat.
- Add onion; sauté 10 minutes.
- Add chili powder-garlic-cumin;
- sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add oregano-beans;
- cook for 30 seconds.
- Add broth; bring to simmer.
- Cook 20 minutes.
- Place 2 cups of bean mixture in a blender
- process until smooth.
- Return pureed mixture to pan.
- Add turkey, cook 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add diced tomato-chopped cilantro-lime juice-salt-pepper, stirring well.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
White Bean Turkey Chili recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 286 calorie, 19 calorie from fat, 6 gram fat, 1.2 gram saturated fat, 2.1 gram monofat, 1.6 gram polyfat, 32.4 milligram protein, 24.3 gram carbohydrate, 5.5 gram fiber, 85 milligram cholesterol, 4.8 milligram iron, 435 milligram sodium and 105 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.