It is fantastic healthy weight watcher recipe of chicken Marsala for your dinner. This recipe is loaded with fresh mushroom, skinless or boneless chicken breast, corn and Marsala wine. However, cooking chicken Marsala is an exciting experience for a healthy dinner recipe without need to worry break your diet program. The Chicken Marsala is healthy, delicious and excellent weight watcher recipe. This recipe will cost you for 7 points per serving. It takes 33 minutes divided into 15 minutes for preparation and 18 minutes for cooking process.
- 2 [two] teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 [one] cup of sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 [one] lbs of boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 1 [one] teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1⁄2 [half] teaspoon of table salt
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] teaspoon of black pepper
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of Marsala wine
- 5⁄4 cup of sodium beef broth
- 3⁄2 [one and half] tablespoon of corn starch
- Put olive oil and heat it in the big skillet over medium/high heat
- Put some sauté, mushroom for five minutes until tender
- Put chicken on the plate and add some seasoning with salt, pepper and thyme
- Once mushroom cooked, move it to outer edge skillet
- Put chicken and sauté in the skillet until golden, for two or three minutes
- Add some wine and simmer for one minute
- Add some cup of broth; simmer; uncovered, until chicken is cooked and tender for eight minutes.
- Dissolve corn starch with half cup of broth in the bowl
- Add them to the skillet
- Simmer them until sauce look thickens
- Stirring them constantly for one minute
- Serve chicken and mushroom sauce with composition; 3 Oz chicken and 1/3 [one three] cup of sauce
The chicken Marsala has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 285 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 289 calorie/serving; 47 calorie from fat; 5 gram or 8% from fat; 1 gram or 4% of saturated fat; 73 milligrams or 24% of cholesterol; 431 milligrams or 17% of sodium; 8 grams or 2% carbohydrate; 0 grams or 1% of dietary fiber; 2 grams or 6% of sugar and 25 grams or 49% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.