Turkey sausage bell pepper is loaded with turkey sausage, bell pepper, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, onion, chicken broth, garlic, red pepper, dried oregano. You will need twenty five minute divided into fifteen minute for preparation and ten minute for cooking time. This amazing recipe will give you 3 smart points.
- 1⁄4 lb Italian turkey sausage
- 1 sliced red bell pepper,
- 1 sliced green bell pepper,
- 1 sliced yellow bell pepper,
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp minced garlic,
- 1⁄4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 tsp dried oregano, leaves
- Spray large skillet with Pam cooking spray
- heat skillet.
- Add sausage
- stir frequently for 5-6 minutes.
- Add bell peppers-onion-broth- garlic-pepper flakes-oregano.
- Saute all together for 5 minutes
- Reduce heat
- simmer covered 5 minutes
The Turkey sausage bell pepper recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 93 calories, 25 calorie from fat, 3 gram fat, 0 gram saturated fat, 15 milligram cholesterol, 315 milligram sodium, 12 gram carbohydrate, 2 gram fiber, 4 gram sugar, and 6 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.