Tuna salad weight watcher recipe is loaded with tuna, celery, fresh parsley, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, salt and black pepper. This great recipe will take ten minute time for cooking and give you 3 smart points.
- 12 oz canned drained chunk solid white tuna in water,
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced celery,
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley,
- 2 tbsp reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp freshly ground black pepper,
- Combine tuna-celery-parsley in a medium bowl.
- Add mayonnaise-mustard-salt-pepper;
- stir to combine.
- add diced olives-chopped pickles/relish/onions.
The Tuna Salad weight watcher recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 137 calories, 45 calorie from fat, 5 gram fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 38 milligram cholesterol, 1418 milligram sodium, 1 gram carbohydrate, 0 gram fiber, 1 gram sugar, and 40 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.