It is delicious seafood from weight watcher recipe of tuna pasta salad. This tuna pasta salad is loaded with pasta, tuna, bell pepper, cherry tomato, celery, salsa, mayonnaise, red pepper and scallion. The tuna pasta salad will cost you 5 points per serving and need time about 25 minutes divided into 10 [ten] minutes for preparation and 15 [fifteen] minutes for cooking process.
Tuna pasta salad
- 6 [six] Oz of pasta
- 1 [one] can or 12 [twelve] Oz of drained tuna
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of yellow bell pepper
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of cherry tomato
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] cup of diced celery
- 3⁄4 [three fourth] cup of low salt salsa
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of low fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 [half] teaspoon of red pepper
- 2 [two] tablespoon of sliced scallion
- Cook pasta
- Drain it; rinse with cold water
- Drain your pasta again
- Put tuna; pasta; cherry tomato; celery and bell pepper in the medium/large bowl
- Add mayonnaise; red pepper; salsa in the small bowl
- Dressing pasta mixture
- Toss; cover; chill it
- Sprinkle with scallion
The Tuna pasta salad has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 148 grams of serving size; 6 serving/recipe; 194 calorie/serving; 20 calorie from fat; 2 gram or 3% from fat; 1 gram or 2% of saturated fat; 24 milligrams or 7% of cholesterol; 414 milligrams or 17% of sodium; 25 grams or 8% carbohydrate; 2 grams or 7% of dietary fiber; 2 grams or 8% of sugar and 18 grams or 35% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.