Taco soup is loaded with beef/turkey, onion, chili beans, black bean, corn, tomato sauce, green chili, taco and ranch salad. This weight watcher recipe will cost you 7 points per serving and take time 35 minutes divided into 5 minutes for preparation and 30 minutes for cooking process.
- 1 [one] lb lean ground beef/turkey
- 1 [one] big diced large onion
- 2 [two] can of 15 [fifteen] Oz chili beans
- 1 [one] can of 15 [fifteen] Oz zesty chili beans
- 1 [one] can or 15 [fifteen] Oz black beans
- 1 [one] can or 15 [fifteen] Oz corn
- 1 [one] can or 15 [fifteen] Oz tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 [one and half] cup of water
- 1 [one] can or 4 ½ [four and half] Oz diced green chilies
- 1 [one] package or 1 ¼ [one and one fourth] Oz taco seasoning
- 1 [one] package of ranch salad dressing
- Put meat; onion in the big pot
- Heat until brown
- Add chili bean; tomato sauce; green chilies; corn; black bean; ranch salad; taco seasoning
- Boil and simmer for thirty minutes
- Reduce heat
The taco soup has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 261 grams of serving size; 12 serving/recipe; 249 calorie/serving; 27 calorie from fat; 3 gram or 4% from fat; 1 gram or 5% of saturated fat; 23 milligrams or 7% of cholesterol; 622 milligrams or 25% of sodium; 39 grams or 13% carbohydrate; 8 grams or 33% of dietary fiber; 5 grams or 20% of sugar and 19 grams or 37% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.