Sweet sour turkey meatball is loaded with ground turkey, bell pepper, scallion, bread crumb, egg white, sodium soy sauce, sweet sour sauce, and unsweetened apple sauce. This healthy recipe will take thirty minute divided into ten minute for preparation and twenty minute for cooking process. Sweet sour turkey meatball will give you 4 smart points.
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1⁄2 minced green bell pepper,
- 4 thinly sliced scallion,
- 1⁄3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 375
- spray a jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- combine turkey-pepper-scallions-bread crumbs-egg white-soy sauce in a medium bowl
- Shape into 32 balls
- place on the pan.
- Bake until cooked through and browned, about 15 minutes.
- combine sweet sour sauce- applesauce In a microwave-safe bowl.
- Turn on Microwave on high –hot for about 2 minutes).
- Stir the meatballs into the sauce
The Sweet sour turkey meatball recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 200 calories, 12 calorie from fat, 1 gram fat, 0 gram saturated fat, 71 milligram cholesterol, 321 milligram sodium, 15 gram carbohydrate, 2 gram fiber, 6 gram sugar, and 31 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.