This is an amazing delicious weight watcher recipe of sweet and sour turkey meatball. It is loaded with turkey breast, bell pepper, scallion, bread crumbs, egg white, soy sauce, sour sauce. Cooking this recipe is easy, just need 30 minutes divided into 10 minutes for preparation and 20 minutes for cooking process. Sweet and sour turkey meatball will cost you 4 points per serving.
Sweet and sour turkey meatballs
- 1 [one] lb of ground turkey breast
- 1⁄2 [half] minced green bell pepper
- 4 [four] scallion
- 1⁄3 [one three] cup of bread crumbs
- 1 [one] egg white
- 1 [one] tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] cup of sweet and sour sauce
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat to 375 [three hundred seventy five] degree Fahrenheit
- Spray with cooking spray to jelly roll pan
- Add pepper; turkey; scallion; egg white; bread crumbs; soy sauce in the medium bowl
- Shaping into thirty two balls
- Put in the pan
- Baking until color look like browned for 15 [fifteen] minutes
- Add apple-sauce and sweet-sour-sauce in the microwave bowl
- Set microwave to medium/high hot for two minutes
- Stir it in the sauce
The Sweet and sour turkey meatballs has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 209 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 200 calorie/serving; 12 calorie from fat; 1 gram or 2% from fat; 0 gram or 1% of saturated fat; 71 milligrams or 23% of cholesterol; 321 milligrams or 13% of sodium; 15 grams or 4% carbohydrate; 2 grams or 5% of dietary fiber; 6 grams or 23% of sugar and 31 grams or 61% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.