Squash Rice Casserole Recipe is loaded with zucchini, onion, low sodium chicken broth, rice, low fat cheddar cheese, low fat sour cream, parmesan cheese, Italian breadcrumbs, salt, black pepper, egg and cooking spray.
- 8 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in Dutch oven;
- bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat,
- simmer 20 minutes.
- Drain; mash with potato masher.
- Combine zucchini mixture-rice-cheddar cheese-sour cream-2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese-breadcrumbs-salt-pepper-eggs in a bowl; stir gently.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish
- coated with cooking spray;
- sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil 1 minute.
Squash Rice Casserole recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 197 calorie, 25 calorie from fat, 5.5 gram fat, 2.7 gram saturated fat, 1.5 gram monofat, 0.4 gram polyfat, 12.7 milligram protein, 24 gram carbohydrate, 1.4 gram fiber, 65 milligram cholesterol, 1.5 milligram iron, 623 milligram sodium and 209 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.