Spicysweet pork tenderloin is fantastic weight watcher recipe less than 300 calories. It is favorite family recipe for diet and inspired from Asian families. There is 2 ingredient sauces with cinch and offer awesome flavor from sweetness raspberry. It is colorful recipe by sprinkle cilantro and flavorful meal. This weight watcher recipe is loaded with low sodium soy sauce, fresh ginger, garlic, canola oil, pork tenderloin, salsa, raspberry, and fresh cilantro. This amazing weight watcher recipe gives you 4 smart points serving size, one and half tsp cilantro, one tbsp salsa mixture and three pork slices.
- One tbsp of low sodium soy sauce
- One tbsp of minced fresh ginger
- One tsp of minced garlic
- One tsp of canola oil
- One pound of pork tenderloin
- One three cup of bottle salsa
- One tbsp of seedless raspberry
- Two tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro
- Put low sodium soy sauce, fresh ginger and minced garlic in a bowl
- place canola oil in the big nonstick skillet and heat over medium heat
- flatten pork piece to half inches thickness
- put pork into pan
- spoon soy sauce over pork slices
- cook for three minutes
- turn pork over
- cook again for three minutes and remove it from pan
- add some salsa and raspberry preserve into pan
- heat over medium heat
- cook for thirty second and stir it constantly
- serve pork and salsa
- sprinkle with cilantro
The SpicySweet Pork Tenderloin recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes; 169 calories, 28 percent calorie from fat, 5.1 gram fat, 1.4 gram saturated fat, 2.4 gram monofat, 0.8 gram polyfat, 24.4 gram protein, 5.3 gram carbohydrate, 0.4 gram fiber, 74 milligram cholesterol, 1.7 milligram iron, 285 milligram sodium and 15 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.