It is excellent weight watcher recipe and become favorites for week night recipe. This amazing recipe combine sweetness of mango comes out from hot-pepper sauce. SpicyMustard shrimp is loaded with canola oil, shrimp, Dijon mustard, hot pepper sauce, green onion, peeled mango, fresh cilantro and wedges. Spicymustard shrimp give you 6 smart points and 4 serving with one lime wedge, one tbsp cilantro and one cup of shrimp serving size.
- two tsp of canola oil
- one pound of peeled shrimp
- one tbsp of grain Dijon mustard
- one and half tsp hot pepper sauce
- two three cut of green onion
- one cup of diced peeled mango
- one fourth cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- four line of wedges
- put canola oil in a big nonstick skillet
- heat oil over medium/high heat
- put shrimp to pan
- sauté for one minute
- add Dijon mustard, pepper sauce to pan
- sauté for two minutes
- stir it constantly in onion
- cook for one minute
- remove it from pan and stir in diced mango
- sprinkle with cilantro
- serve with line wedge
The SpicyMustard Shrimp recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes; 181 calories, 22 percent calories from fat, 4.5 gram fat, 0.6 gram saturated fat, 1.7 gram monofat, 1.5 gram polyfat, 23.5 gram protein, 10.3 gram carbohydrate, 1.9 gram fiber, 172 milligram cholesterol, 3.1 milligram iron, 247 milligram sodium and 82 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.