Southwestern pork chop is loaded with cooking spray, boneless pork, salsa, fresh lime juice and fresh cilantro. This amazing weight watcher recipe will need fifteen minute divided into two minute for preparation and thirteen minute for cooking time. Southwestern pork chop will give you 4 smart points.
- 1 vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 oz lean boneless pork loin chop
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro,
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray;
- place over high heat until hot.
- Press chops with palm of hand to flatten slightly;
- add to skillet; cook 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Combine salsa and lime juice;
- pour over chops.
- Simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes.
- sprinkle chops with cilantro.
The Southwestern pork chop recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 184 calories, 71 calorie from fat, 8 gram fat, 3 gram saturated fat, 76 milligram cholesterol, 184 milligram sodium, 2 gram carbohydrate, 0 gram fiber, 1 gram sugar, and 25 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.