If you are looking for healthy and yummy dinner recipe, try southwestern pork chops recipe. It is a great weight watcher recipe that is loaded with vegetable oil, cooking spray, boneless pork, salsa, lime juice and fresh cilantro. This weight watcher recipe will cost you 4 points per serving and take time 15 minutes divided into 2 minutes for preparation and 13 minutes for cooking process.
Southwestern pork chops
- 1 [one] vegetable oil or cooking spray
- 4 [four] Oz of lean trimmed boneless pork loin chop
- 1⁄3 [one three] cup of salsa
- 2 [two] tablespoon of fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- Coating big non-stick skillet by using cooking spray
- Place skillet on medium/high heat
- Press palm and chops on hand
- Move to skillet and cook for one minute until look like browned
- Reduce to medium heat
- Add lime juice, salsa
- Pour on over chops; simmer and uncovered for eight minutes
- Sprinkle with cilantro if desired
The Southwestern pork chops has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 168 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 184 calorie/serving; 71 calorie from fat; 8 gram or 12% from fat; 3 gram or 13% of saturated fat; 76 milligrams or 25% of cholesterol; 184 milligrams or 7% of sodium; 2 grams or 1% carbohydrate; 0 grams or 1% of dietary fiber; 1 grams or 3% of sugar and 25 grams or 49% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.