Shrimp scampi recipe is loaded with olive oil, shrimp, garlic clove, low sodium chicken broth, white wine, lemon juice, fresh parsley, salt, black pepper and lemon. Shrimp scampi recipe need twenty five minute for cooking process. Shrimp scampi will give you 4 smart points.
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 lb medium shrimp ,
- 6 to 8 minced garlic cloves,
- 1⁄2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup plus 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley,
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp freshly ground black pepper,
- 4 slice lemon
- heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet
- Sauté the shrimp 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic
- cook stirring constantly, about 30 seconds.
- transfer the shrimp to a platter, keep hot.
- combine the broth-wine-lemon juice-1/4 cup of the parsley-salt-pepper;
- bring to a boil.
- Boil, uncovered,
- spoon over the shrimp.
- Serve garnished with the lemon slices
- sprinkled with the remaining tablespoon of parsley.
The Shrimp scampi recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 184 calories, 56 calorie from fat, 6 gram fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 179 milligram cholesterol, 964 milligram sodium, 6 gram carbohydrate, 1 gram fiber, 1 gram sugar, and 21 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.