Shrimp cilantro lime recipe is loaded with shrimp, fresh lime juice, cumin, ginger, olive oil, cilantro, salt and pepper. This weight watcher recipe need twenty minute divided into fifteen minute for preparation and five minute for cooking time.
- 1 3⁄4 lb peeled and deveined large shrimp ,
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
- 1⁄4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 minced garlic cloves,
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro,
- 1 tsp lime, zest
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp pepper
- Combine shrimp- lime juice- cumin- ginger- and garlic in a large bowl;
- toss well.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium/-high heat.
- Add shrimp mixture
- saute for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat;
- stir in cilantro- lime zest-salt-pepper.
The Shrimp cilantro lime recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 177 calories, 49 calorie from fat, 6 gram fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 251 milligram cholesterol, 1418 milligram sodium, 3 gram carbohydrate, 0 gram fiber, 0 gram sugar, and 27 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.