Sesame chicken recipe is loaded with sesame seed, water, low sodium soy sauce, maple syrup, dry sherry, fresh ginger, powder spice, flour, salt, black pepper, boneless/skinless chicken breast, peanut oil. This weight watcher recipe need 31 minute divided into twenty minute for preparation and eleven minute for cooking time. You will get 4 smart points from sesame chicken recipe.
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger root,
- 1⁄2 tsp five-spice powder spices
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb uncooked boneless skinless boneless
- 2 tsp peanut oil
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sesame seeds
- cook until lightly toasted,
- shaking pan frequently, about 2 to 3 minutes;
- transfer seeds to a shallow dish
- set aside.
- Whisk water-soy sauce-maple syrup-sherry-ginger-five-spice powder in a small bowl;
- set aside.
- Combine flour-salt-pepper in a shallow dish;
- add chicken and turn to coat.
- Shake chicken pieces to remove excess flour.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken
- sauté until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce mixture to chicken
- Cook about 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Dip chicken pieces in toasted sesame seeds and serve,
- drizzled with soy sauce mixture.
The Sesame chicken recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 216 calories, 53 calorie from fat, 6 gram fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 66 milligram cholesterol, 517 milligram sodium, 8 gram carbohydrate, 1 gram fiber, 3 gram sugar, and 28 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.