It is incredible weight watcher recipe with less calories only 198 calories/serving. The chili powder will make sweetness of brown sugar on this recipe. You can top santé fee grilled chicken soft tacos with chili powder, tortillas, red pepper and cumin. This amazing weight watcher recipe is loaded with chili powder, cumin, paprika, red pepper, salt, brown sugar, olive oil, boneless chicken breast and soft tortillas. Santa fe grilled chicken soft tacos will give you 10 smart points and 16 serving with one taco serving size.
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed and pounded thin (about 4 large breasts)
- 16 taco-size soft flour tortillas
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, paprika, red pepper, salt, pepper and brown sugar.
- Stir in oil; mixture will be moistened but crumbly.
- Generously rub chicken on all sides with chili mixture.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes to marinate
- Preheat gas grill to medium, or preheat broiler to high
- Set rack 6 to 8 inches from source of heat.
- Grill or broil chicken until firm, about 5 minutes per side.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, and then cut into thin strips.
- Warm tortillas as package label directs.
- Serve chicken with tortillas.
The Santa Fe Grilled Chicken Soft Tacos recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes; 198 calories, 0 percent calories from fat, 5 gram fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 6 gram monofat, 3 gram polyfat, 19 gram protein, 17 gram carbohydrate, 2 gram fiber, 42 milligram cholesterol, 1 milligram iron, 285 milligram sodium and 100 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.