Salmon burger is fantastic weight watcher recipe for lunch. Combine delicious salmon with fresh basil and red onion is healthy burger food less than two hundred calories. Salmon burger is loaded with chopped red onion, fresh basil, salt, black pepper, chopped/skinned salmon fillet, hot pepper sauce, egg white, cooking spray and toasted focacia. This weight watcher recipe gives you 4 smart points and 4 serving with one burger size.
- One cup of chopped red onion
- One fourth cup of sliced fresh basil
- One fourth tsp of salt
- One fourth tsp of fresh ground black pepper
- One pound of chopped/skinned salmon fillet
- One tbsp of hot pepper sauce
- One big egg white
- Cooking spray
- Three fourth ounce slice and toasted focacia
- Combine red onion, fresh basil, salt, black pepper and salmon fillet in a big bowl
- Combine egg white and hot pepper sauce in a small bowl
- Add egg white to salmon mixture
- Stir them well
- Divide mixture into four portion
- Shape with half inch thick patty
- Heat big non stick skillet over medium/high heat
- Coating with cooking spray
- Add salmon patties
- Cook for three minutes
- Serve patties on toasted focacia
The Salmon Burger recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes; 190 calories, 42 percent calories from fat, 8.8 gram fat, 2.1 gram saturated fat, 3.8 gram monofat, 2.1 gram polyfat, 25.2 gram protein, 1.1 gram carbohydrate, 0.3 gram fiber, 58 milligram cholesterol, 0.6 milligram iron, 236 milligram sodium and 21 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.