Salisbury steak is loaded with lean ground beef, garlic powder, kosher salt, black pepper, mushroom, onion, thyme, white wine and jar fat. You will take twenty minute divided into ten minute for preparation and ten minute more for cooking process and get 5 smart points.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp kosher salt
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms,
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion,
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp dry sherry/white wine
- 1 jar (12 oz) jar fat-free beef gravy
- Combine ground beef-garlic powder-salt-pepper;, mix well.
- Shape into 4 half-inch thick patties.
- Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray,
- place over medium heat until hot.
- Add patties; cook 4 minute.
- Remove from the skillet; set aside.
- Increase heat to medium/high,
- add mushrooms-onion-thyme to skillet,
- saute 3 minutes.
- Add sherry,
- saute 1 minute.
- Stir in gravy, return patties to skillet.
- Cook 2 minutes.
The Salisbury Steak recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 225 calories, 71 calorie from fat, 8 gram fat, 4 gram saturated fat, 73 milligram cholesterol, 773 milligram sodium, 8 gram carbohydrate, 1 gram fiber, 2 gram sugar, and 29 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.