It could be an exciting experience once you get weight watcher recipe that keep you safe from overweight or obesity. Yes, it is an amazing weight watcher recipe of roasted pork tenderloin that is loaded with thyme, oregano, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, olive oil and pork tenderloin. This roasted pork tenderloin will cost you for 4 points per serving. It will take time for 35 minutes divided into 5 minute for preparation and 30 minutes for cooking process.
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- 1 [one] of cooking spray
- 2 [two] teaspoon of dried thyme
- 2 [two] teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 [one] teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 [one] teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 [one] teaspoon of salt
- 1 [one] teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 [two] teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 [two] lb of lean pork tenderloin
- Put a pan and preheat to 400 [four hundred] degree Fahrenheit
- Coat it with cooking spray
- Put oregano, onion powder, pepper, salt, thyme and garlic powder in the small bowl
- Set aside
- Rub the olive oil over your pork
- Sprinkle thyme over your pork
- Remove into prepared pan
- Roast to 160 [one hundred sixty] degree of Fahrenheit for 30 [thirty] minutes
- Let is for ten minutes before slice crosswise into half inches thick
- Serve it for 3 Oz per serving
The roasted pork tenderloin has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 116 grams of serving size; 8 serving/recipe; 151 calorie/serving; 46 calorie from fat; 5 gram or 7% from fat; 2 gram or 7% of saturated fat; 74 milligrams or 24% of cholesterol; 350 milligrams or 14% of sodium; 1 grams or 4% carbohydrate; 0 grams or 1% of dietary fiber; 0 grams or 1% of sugar and 24 grams or 47% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.