Are you looking for a great recipe for weight loss? Or look for cool recipe that will not destroy your diet program? Try the weight watcher roasted green tomatoes and beans recipe. It is a wonderful weight watcher recipe with fresh green tomatoes, beans, olive oil and garlic.
Roasted green tomatoes and beans
- 4 [four] of fresh green beans
- 16 Oz  frozen of green beans
- 2 [two] cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 [one] olive oil
- ½ [half] fresh basil
- 2 [two] teaspoon of garlic
- ½ [half] teaspoon of salt
- ¼ [one fourth] teaspoon of black pepper
- First, preheat oven to 230 degree Celsius or 450 degree Celsius.
- Coat ingredients in the roasting pan and cooking spray
- Put green beans in the prepared single pan
- Roast fresh beans till doneness
- Stirring fresh beans 1 or 2 times for 10-15 minutes or 25 minutes for frozen beans
- Add some tomatoes, garlic, basil, pepper and salt in the medium bowl
- Once the fresh green beans, cooked, remove it and add some tomatoes
- Mix them in the pan
The roasted fresh green tomatoes and beans have great nutrient compound as follows; 182 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 48 calorie/serving; 3 percent calorie from fat; zero saturated fat; zero cholesterol; 301 mg of sodium; 11 grams of carbohydrate; 4 grams of dietary fiber, 5 grams of sugar and 3 grams of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.