RaspberryMint ice pop is loaded with sugar, water, mint leave, raspberry and fresh lemon juice. This amazing weight watcher recipe will take eight hour fifteen minute and give you 5 smart points.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 4 cups raspberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine sugar-1/4 cup water-mint in a small saucepan over medium heat;
- cook 4 minutes or until sugar dissolves,
- stirring frequently.
- Let stand 30 minutes.
- Strain through a sieve over a bowl;
- discard solids.
- Combine mint syrup-berries; juice in a blender;.
- Divide mixture evenly among 9 (4-ounce) ice-pop molds.
- Top with lid; insert craft sticks.
- Freeze pops overnight or until set.
RaspberryMint Ice pop recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 58 gram calorie, 0.4 gram fat, 0 gram saturated fat, 0 gram monofat, 0.2 gram polyfat, 0.7 gram protein, 14.1 gram carbohydrate, 3.6 gram fiber, 0 milligram cholesterol, 0.4 milligram iron, 1 milligram sodium and 14 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.