Raspberry balsamic chicken recipe is loaded with boneless/skinless chicken breast, salt, black pepper, flour, low fat chicken broth, corn starch, low sugar raspberry and balsamic vinegar. Raspberry balsamic chicken recipe need thirty minute divided into ten minute for preparation and twenty minute for cooking process. This healthy weight watcher recipe will give you 5 smart points.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 salt
- 1 black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup low fat chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 tsp corn starch
- 1⁄2 cup low sugar raspberry preserves
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Dredge in flour
- shake off any excess.
- Cook chicken in nonstick skillet over medium heat for about 15 minutes
- Remove from the skillet.
- Mix chicken broth-corn starch-raspberry preserves in the skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar.
- Add chicken back to the pan.
- Cook for about 10 minutes.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.