It is a great weight watcher recipe of quick Mexican skillet recipe that is loaded with ground beef, onion, tomatoes, corn, black beans, pepper, sour cream and cheddar cheese. This recipe will cost you 13 points per serving and need time 30 minutes divided into 5 minutes for preparation and 25 minutes for cooking process.
Quick Mexican skillet
- 1 [one] lb lean ground beef
- 1 [one] cup of chopped onion
- 1 [one] can or 14 [fourteen] Oz diced tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 [one and half] cup frozen corn
- 1 [one] can or 15 [fifteen] Oz black beans
- 1 [one] teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 [one] cup of low fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 [half] cup low fat cheddar cheese
- Put big skillet and add onion’ ground beef in it
- Add red pepper; black beans; corn; tomatoes
- Simmer for ten minutes
- Stir it constantly
- Simmer in sour cream for ten minutes
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese
The Quick Mexican skillet has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 326 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 509 calorie/serving; 82 calorie from fat; 9 gram or 14% from fat; 4 gram or 20% of saturated fat; 79 milligrams or 26% of cholesterol; 219 milligrams or 9% of sodium; 66 grams or 22% carbohydrate; 13 grams or 53% of dietary fiber; 9 grams or 36% of sugar and 44 grams or 88% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.