Potluck Potato Casserole Recipe is loaded with low fat sour cream, low fat cheddar cheese, low sodium chicken broth, fresh onion, butter, black pepper, salt, red pepper, hash brown, low fat cream chicken soup, cooking spray, coarsely crush cornflakes and fresh parsley.
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) finely shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh onion
- 5 teaspoons butter,
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen hash browns,
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 10 ingredients in large bowl;
- spread evenly into baking dish
- coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle cornflakes over potato mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Potluck Potato Casserole recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 194 calorie, 30 calorie from fat, 6.4 gram fat, 3.7 gram saturated fat, 1.8 gram monofat, 0.4 gram polyfat, 7.9 milligram protein, 27.1 gram carbohydrate, 1.5 gram fiber, 21 milligram cholesterol, 1.5 milligram iron, 283 milligram sodium and 166 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.