Potato salad bacon recipe is loaded with red potato, turkey bacon, scallion, mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, parsley, and black pepper. This potato salad bacon recipe will cost you 5 [five] points per serving and take time 30 minutes divided into 10 minutes for preparation and 20 minutes for cooking process.
Potato salad bacon recipe
- 1 1⁄2 [one and half] lb of red potato
- 3 [three] slice of turkey bacon
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of chopped scallion
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] cup of reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 2 [two] tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 2 [two] tablespoon of fresh chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 [half] teaspoon of salt
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] teaspoon of black pepper
- Put potato in the big saucepan
- Pour with water
- Heat over medium/high heat; boil
- Reduce heat to medium heat
- Simmer for twenty minutes until potato fork tender; drain
- Cook bacon in hot nonstick skillet/microwave until crisp
- Drain bacon with paper towel; break into small size
- Remove potato to big bowl
- Add scallion; bacon; vinegar; mayonnaise; pepper; salt and parsley
The potato salad bacon recipe has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 218 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 204 calorie/serving; 66 calorie from fat; 7 gram or 11% from fat; 1 gram or 6% of saturated fat; 15 milligrams or 4% of cholesterol; 551 milligrams or 22% of sodium; 30 grams or 9% carbohydrate; 3 grams or 13% of dietary fiber; 3 grams or 11% of sugar and 5 grams or 10% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.