If you are looking for a great alternative recipe for dietary food, the Parmesan chicken cutlet is the right recipe to try at home. This is an excellent weight watcher recipe that’s loaded with Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, paprika, parsley, garlic, pepper and boneless chicken breast. It is easy to cook Parmesan chicken cutlet at your kitchen. Just need 35 minutes divided into 10 minutes preparation and 25 minutes for cooking process. This Parmesan chicken cutlet weight watcher recipe will cost you 4 points per serving.
Parmesan chicken cutlet
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 [two] tablespoon of bread crumbs; dried seasoned Italian
- 1⁄8 [one eight] teaspoon of paprika
- 1 [one] teaspoon of parsley, dried
- 1⁄2 [half] teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] teaspoon of fresh black pepper
- 4 [four] boneless/skinless chicken breast
- Put in oven and preheat to 400 [four hundred] degrees Fahrenheit
- Put crumbs, cheese and seasoning in the plastic bag
- Shake ingredients above
- Remove to plate and dip chicken breast in your cheese
- Turning it to coat on all side
- Arrange them on non-stick baking paper
- Baking for twenty or twenty five until your chicken is cooked
The Parmesan Chicken cutlet weight watcher recipe has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 124 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 173 calorie/serving; 44 calorie from fat; 5 gram or 7% from fat; 2 gram or 8% of saturated fat; 78 milligrams or 26% of cholesterol; 294 milligrams or 12% of sodium; 3 grams or 1% carbohydrate; 0 grams or 1% of dietary fiber; 0 grams or 1% of sugar and 27 grams or 54% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.