The weight watcher Parmesan chicken mushroom wine sauce recipe offer great healthy nutrient for weight loss recipes. The Parmesan chicken mushroom wine sauce is comforting of low fat ingredients that cost you 7 points per serving. This weight watcher recipes load a lot of flavor of Parmesan cheese, chicken breast, olive oil, onion, garlic, mushroom, basil and white wine. After taste this weight watcher recipe at home, you will feel better with not fatting foods. Cooking Parmesan chicken mushroom wine sauce is very easy and only take 35 minutes divided into; 15 minutes for preparation and 20 minutes for cooking process.
Parmesan chicken mushroom wine sauce
- 2 [two] tablespoon of flour
- 2 [two] tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 [half] teaspoon of salt
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] teaspoon of pepper
- 16 [sixteen] Oz of chicken breast
- 1 [one] tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 [two] cup of diced onion
- 2 [two] minced of garlic cloves
- 2 [two] cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 [half] teaspoon of basil
- 2 [two] tablespoon of dry white wine
- 2 [two] tablespoon of water
- Put Parmesan cheese, flour and ¼ teaspoon of pepper and salt on the wax paper/paper plate.
- Dredge the chicken in the mixture flour
- Coat for 2 sides and reserve in the remaining flour mixture
- In the ten inch skillet, heat one and half teaspoon of olive oil in over medium/high heat
- Put some garlic, onion, sauté until softened
- Put basil, mushroom, ¼ teaspoon of salt and sauté
- Let them for five minutes until mushroom is tender
- Put mixture on the plate
- In the ten inch skillet, heat one and half teaspoon of olive oil
- Put chicken and cook it until light brown for one – two minutes
- Stirring it in the reserved flour mixture
- Put some water and wine and stirring them again to a boil
- Cook mushroom mixture in the pan until heated well
The Parmesan chicken mushroom wine sauce has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 225 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 298 calorie/serving; 133 calorie from fat; 15 gram or 22% from fat; 4 gram or 19% of saturated fat; 75 milligrams or 24% of cholesterol; 406 milligrams or 16% of sodium; 13 grams or 4% carbohydrate; 2 grams or 7% of dietary fiber; 4 grams or 16% of sugar and 27 grams or 54% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.