Oven fried pork chops is healthy weight watcher recipe for your meal. This incredible recipe is loaded with pork, pineapple juice, low sodium soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder, egg white, bread crumb, Italian seasoning, paprika and cooking spray. This recipe will need 65 minutes divided into fifteen minute for preparation and fifty minute for cooking time.
- 6 oz center/-cut lean pork loin chop
- 2 tbsp pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp ground ginger
- 1⁄8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 large egg white
- 1⁄3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 tsp paprika
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim fat from chops.
- Combine juice- soy sauce- ginger- garlic powder-egg whites in a bowl;
- stir well.
- Combine breadcrumbs-Italian seasoning-paprika-dash of garlic powder in a shallow dish;
- stir well.
- Dip chops in juice mixture
- dredge in breadcrumbs mixture.
- Place chops on a broiler pan
- coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes
The Oven Fried Pork Chops recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 133 calories, 27 calorie from fat, 3 gram fat, 4 gram saturated fat, 46 milligram cholesterol, 252 milligram sodium, 8 gram carbohydrate, 1 gram fiber, 2 gram sugar, and 17 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.