Oven fried fish recipe is loaded with fresh haddock, tilapia fillet, white cornmeal, dry plain, fried dill, salt, black pepper, paprika, skim milk, butter. This oven fried fish will take twenty minute divided into ten minute for preparation and ten minute more for cooking process. Oven fried fish weight watcher recipe will give you 5 smart points.
- 1 1⁄2 lb fresh haddock/tilapia fillets
- 1⁄4 cup white/yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup dry plain/seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 tsp dried dill
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄8 tsp black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 3 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- combine all dry ingredients In a shallow dish.
- Place milk in another shallow dish.
- Dip fish in milk.
- Place in pan coated with cooking spray.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 10 minute.
The Oven fried fish recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 196 calories, 61 calorie from fat, 7 gram fat, 4 gram saturated fat, 90 milligram cholesterol, 583 milligram sodium, 8 gram carbohydrate, 1 gram fiber, 0 gram sugar, and 24 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.