Orange crumbed baked chicken recipe is loaded with orange juice, Dijon mustard, salt, wheat cracker, shallot, orange zest, black pepper and boneless chicken thigh. This amazing weight watcher recipe need fifty five minute divided into twenty minute for preparation and thirty five minute for cooking process; 5 smart points.
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled whole-wheat crackers,
- 1 tbsp grated orange zest,
- 1 finely chopped shallot,
- 1⁄4 tsp freshly ground black pepper,
- 12 oz boneless skinless chicken thigh
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray nonstick baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- combine the orange juice-mustard-salt In a small bowl.
- combine the cracker crumbs-orange zest-shallot-pepper on a sheet of wax paper.
- Brush the chicken on both sides with the mustard mixture
- dredge in the crumbs, firmly pressing the crumbs to coat both sides.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, turn over
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes longer.
Orange crumbed baked chicken recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 194 calories, 59 calorie from fat, 7 gram fat, 2 gram saturated fat, 71 milligram cholesterol, 420 milligram sodium, 15 gram carbohydrate, 2 gram fiber, 1 gram sugar, and 19 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.