Mom’s Creamy Chicken-Broccoli Casserole Recipe is loaded with brocooli floret, canola oil, onion, mushroom, flour, low fat milk, skinless chicken breast, low fat Greek yogurt, canola mayonnaise, salt, cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- 1 (12-ounce) package steam-in-bag broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup prechopped onion
- 2 (8-ounce) packages presliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 12 ounces chopped skinless/ boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese,
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese,
- Preheat broiler.
- Prepare broccoli in microwave.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium/high heat.
- Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add onion-mushrooms;
- cook 12 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle mushroom mixture with flour;
- cook 1 minute;, stirring constantly.
- Stir in milk.
- Bring to a boil; cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli-chicken;
- cook 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in yogurt-mayonnaise-pepper-salt.
- Top evenly with cheeses;
- broil 2 minutes.
Mom’s Creamy Chicken-Broccoli Casserole recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 277 calorie, 27 calorie from fat, 11.9 gram fat, 3.6 gram saturated fat, 5.1 gram monofat, 2.2 gram polyfat, 29.1 milligram protein, 15.2 gram carbohydrate, 3.1 gram fiber, 66 milligram cholesterol, 1.5 milligram iron, 547 milligram sodium and 253 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.