Mexican chicken breast recipe is loaded with taco seasoning, boneless/skinless chicken, salsa, sour cream. This delicious recipe will take 33 minute divided into three minute for preparation and thirty minute for cooking time. Mexican chicken breast recipe will give you 4 smart points.
- 1 package/ (1 1/4 oz) taco seasoning mix
- 4 (4 oz each) boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free sour cream
- Place chicken breast-taco seasoning in a sealable plastic bag;
- shake to coat well.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray
- Place breasts in casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Top with salsa about 5 minutes.
- Top with sour cream before serving.
The Mexican chicken breast recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 178 calories, 29 calorie from fat, 3 gram fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 74 milligram cholesterol, 1244 milligram sodium, 12 gram carbohydrate, 3 gram fiber, 5 gram sugar, and 26 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.