Marmalade French Toast Casserole Recipe is loaded with butter, French bread loaf, cooking spray, jar orange marmalade, low fat milk, sugar, vanilla extract, nutmeg, egg and walnut.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16-ounce) sourdough French bread loaf
- Cooking spray
- 1 (12-ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 2 3/4 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Spread softened butter on one side of each bread slice.
- Arrange 12 bread slices, buttered side down,
- slightly overlapping in baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Spread marmalade evenly over bread;
- top with remaining 12 bread slices
- Combine milk and next 4 ingredients
- stirring with whisk.
- Pour egg mixture over bread.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sprinkle casserole with walnuts.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
Marmalade French Toast Casserole recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 293 calorie, 28 calorie from fat, 9 gram fat, 3.2 gram saturated fat, 2.2 gram monofat, 2.3 gram polyfat, 9.1 milligram protein, 46.4 gram carbohydrate, 1.6 gram fiber, 116 milligram cholesterol, 2.2 milligram iron, 315 milligram sodium and 132 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.