Mango Lime Ice Recipe is natural and healthy weight watcher recipe with low fat sweet mango nutrient. This amazing recipe is loaded with fresh lime juice, sugar, grated orange that provides and offer vitamin C and vitamin A from orange juice and mangoes.
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender/food processor,
- process until smooth.
- Press mango mixture;
- discard solids.
- Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish;
- cover and freeze 4 hours.
- Place mixture in a food processor.
- Freeze for 3 hours.
- Soften slightly in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
Mango Lime Ice recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 142 calorie, 1 calorie from fat, 0.2 gram fat, 0.2 gram saturated fat, 0.1 gram monofat, 0.1 gram polyfat, 0.4 milligram protein, 37 gram carbohydrate, 1.2 gram fiber, 0 milligram cholesterol, 0.1 milligram iron, 1.7 milligram sodium and 9 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.