Low fat chicken fried steak is delicious and healthy weight watcher recipe. It is loaded with steak, butter milk, flour, seasoning, oil and skim milk. This weight watcher recipe will cost you 11 points per serving and take time about 40 minutes divided into 30 minutes for preparation and 10 minutes for cooking process.
Low fat chicken fried steak
- 4 [four] piece of lean cube steak
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of low/free-fat-buttermilk
- 1 [one] cup of flour
- 1 [one] teaspoon of salt
- 1 [one] teaspoon of steak seasoning/McCormick Montreal Steak
- 2 [two] tablespoon of oil
- 2 [two] cup of skim milk
- First, you must dip steak in the butter milk
- Add salt; flour; steak seasoning; set aside
- Dip steak in the flour
- Set steak for twenty minutes on wax sheet
- Heat oil
- Add steak and cook it
- Remove steak from pan
- Keep steak warm
- Add milk; flour in the bowl
- Stir it constantly
- Add milk to the skillet
- Boil mixture over low heat
- Simmer until look like gravy thickness
The Low fat chicken fried steak has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 162 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 224 calorie/serving; 66 calorie from fat; 7 gram or 11% from fat; 1 gram or 5% of saturated fat; 0 milligrams or 0% of cholesterol; 655 milligrams or 27% of sodium; 31 grams or 10% carbohydrate; 1 grams or 3% of dietary fiber; 0 grams or 2% of sugar and 8 grams or 16% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.