Light King Ranch Chicken Casserole Recipe is loaded with onion, green bell pepper, vegetable cooking spray, chicken breast, low fat cream chicken soup, low fat mushroom soup, tomato, green chilies, chili powder, pepper, garlic powder, corn tortilla and low fat cheddar cheese.
- 1 large chopped onion,
- 1 large chopped green bell pepper,
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (10-ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup,
- 1 (10-ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomato and green chiles
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (8-ounce) block reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Sauté onion-bell pepper in a large skillet
- coated with cooking spray
- heat over medium-high 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken;
- remove from heat.
- Tear tortillas into 1-inch pieces;
- layer one-third tortilla pieces.
- Top with one-third chicken mixture-one-third cheese.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Light King Ranch Chicken Casserole recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 282 calorie, 32 calorie from fat, 9.9 gram fat, 5 gram saturated fat, 0.5 gram monofat, 0.7 gram polyfat, 21 milligram protein, 26.4 gram carbohydrate, 3.1 gram fiber, 54.4 milligram cholesterol, 0.7 milligram iron, 947 milligram sodium and 248 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.