Lemon & herb shrimp is loaded with olive oil, big shrimp, fresh lemon juice, fresh lemon, salt, black pepper and fresh parsley. This amazing weight watcher recipe will give you 2 smart points and need fifteen minutes for preparation and cooking time.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Spice Islands salt-free lemon
- herb seasoning
- 1⁄2 tsp table salt
- 1⁄4 tsp freshly ground black pepper,
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley,
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and sauté 1 minute.
- Add lemon juice- lemon-herb seasoning- salt and pepper;
- stir to coat shrimp.
- Sauté until shrimp are bright pink/cooked through
- Remove from heat and
- stir in parsley.
The Lemon and Herb Shrimp recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 103 calories, 30 calorie from fat, 3 gram fat, 0 gram saturated fat, 143 milligram cholesterol, 934 milligram sodium, 2 gram carbohydrate, 0 gram fiber, , 0 gram sugar, and 16 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.