It is an amazing weight watcher recipe from lemon and herb shrimp recipe. This healthy recipe is excellent recipe for perfect dinner and dietary foods. This healthy recipe is loaded with olive oil, shrimp, lemon juice, herb seasoning, salt, black pepper and parsley. This lemon and herb shrimp will cost you 2 points per serving and need time for 15 minutes divided into 10 minutes for preparation and 5 minutes for cooking process.
Lemon and herb shrimp
- 2 [two] teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 [one] lb of peeled/deveined large shrimp
- 2 [two] tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1 [one[ teaspoon of salt free lemon and herb seasoning
- 1⁄2 [half] teaspoon of table salt
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 [two] tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
- Put oil in the medium/big skillet
- Heat over medium heat
- Add sauté and shrimp for one minute
- Add pepper, salt, lemon juice and lemon herb seasoning
- Stir it to coating shrimp and sauté for three minutes until shrimp look like pink/cooked
- Reduce heat
- Stir shrimp in parsley
The Lemon and herb shrimp has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 126 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 103 calorie/serving; 30 calorie from fat; 3 gram or 5% from fat; 0 gram or 2% of saturated fat; 143 milligrams or 47% of cholesterol; 934 milligrams or 38% of sodium; 2 grams or 6% carbohydrate; 0 grams or 1% of dietary fiber; 0 grams or 1% of sugar and 16 grams or 31% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.