Jalapeno chicken recipe is loaded with steak sauce, jalapeno jelly, low sodium Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and boneless/skinless chicken breast. This jalapeno chicken recipe need fifteen minute divided into five minute for preparation and ten minute for cooking process. Jalapeno chicken weight watcher recipe will give you 5 smart points.
- 1⁄3 cup steak sauce
- 1⁄3 cup melted jalapeno jelly,
- 2 tbsp lowsodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 (4 oz each) boneless/skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine steak sauce-jalapeno jelly-Worcestershire sauce-garlic powder in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken; seal the bag; shake until the chicken is well coated.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours,
- turning the bag occasionally.
- Remove chicken from the bag and discard marinade.
- Coat a grill rack with cooking spray
- place over medium-hot coals about 350-400 degrees F/(175-200 degrees C).
- Put chicken on the rack and grill,
- cover for 5 minutes on each side.
The Jalapeno chicken recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 202 calories, 12 calorie from fat, 1 gram fat, 0 gram saturated fat, 66 milligram cholesterol, 82 milligram sodium, 20 gram carbohydrate, 1 gram fiber, 15 gram sugar, and 26 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.