Honey glazed salmon recipe is loaded with mirin, rice vinegar, low sodium soy sauce, honey, fresh ginger, wasabi, salmon, salt, pepper and scallion. This amazing weight watcher recipe need twenty minute divided into five minute for preparation and fifteen minute for cooking process. Honey glazed salmon recipe will give you 4 smart points.
- 3 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp peeled and minced fresh ginger,
- 2 tsp wasabi
- 1 lb salmon fillet,
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp pepper
- 1⁄4 cup scallion,
- Bring mirin-vinegar-soy sauce-honey-ginger-wasabi to boil in a small saucepan.
- Cook; stirring occasionally over medium/high heat
- Remove from the heat,
- cover, and keep warm.
- sprinkle salmon with salt-pepper.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray
- set over high heat.
- Add salmon and cook, turning once, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Spoon sauce over the salmon.
- Sprinkle with scallions
The Honey glazed salmon recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 180 calories, 45 calorie from fat, 5 gram fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 52 milligram cholesterol, 511 milligram sodium, 6 gram carbohydrate, 0 gram fiber, 5 gram sugar, and 24 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.