Hominy Chili Beans Recipe is loaded with vegetable oil, garlic, chili powder, ground cumin, white hominy, red beans, tomatoes, low fat sour cream, low fat cheddar cheese and fresh cilantro.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can white hominy,
- 1 (15-ounce) can red beans,
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can no-salt-added stewed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic; sauté 1 minute.
- Stir in chili powder and next 5 ingredients;
- bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat;
- simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
- Spoon 1 1/4 cups chili into each of 4 bowls;
- top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream-1 tablespoon cheese-1 teaspoon cilantro.
Hominy Chili Beans recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 271 calorie, 23 calorie from fat, 6.8 gram fat, 2.6 gram saturated fat, 2 gram monofat, 1.8 gram polyfat, 11.7 milligram protein, 42.6 gram carbohydrate, 5.5 gram fiber, 10 milligram cholesterol, 4.1 milligram iron, 452 milligram sodium and 202 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.