Hash Brown Casserole Recipe is loaded with bacon, onion, garlic clove, hash brown potatoes, four cheese, green onion, low fat sour cream, salt, ground black pepper, low fat sodium, low fat cream mushroom soup, cooking spray.
- 6 bacon slices
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) preshredded Classic Melts Four Cheese blend
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup condensed 30% reduced-sodium,
- Cooking spray
- Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Remove bacon from pan-crumble.
- Discard drippings in pan.
- Add 1 cup onion-garlic to pan;
- cook for 5 minutes,
- stirring frequently.
- Stir in the potatoes;
- Cover; cook for 15 minutes,
- stirring occasionally.
- Combine crumbled bacon-1/4 cup cheese-green onions-sour cream-salt-pepper-soup in large bowl.
- Add potato mixture;
- toss gently to combine.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- Cover with foil
- coated with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove casserole from refrigerator;
- let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
- Bake casserole, at 350º for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes
Hash Brown Casserole recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 293 calorie, 31 calorie from fat, 10 gram fat, 4.8 gram saturated fat, 3.3 gram monofat, 0.7 gram polyfat, 12.2 milligram protein, 41.4 gram carbohydrate, 4.7 gram fiber, 31 milligram cholesterol, 0.2 milligram iron, 72 milligram sodium and 214 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.