Ground beef cabbage casserole is loaded with ground beef, onion, brown rice, tomato sauce, beef bouillon, Worcestershire, sugar, dill, water, cabbage and cheese. This recipe will cost you 8 points per serving and need time for 115 minutes divided into 15 minutes for preparation and 100 minutes for cooking process.
Ground beef cabbage casserole recipe
- 1 [one] lb of ground beef
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of chopped onion
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of brown rice
- 1 [one] cup of tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 [one and half] teaspoon of beef bouillon
- 1 [one] tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 [one] teaspoon of sugar
- 1⁄2 [half] teaspoon of dried dill
- 3⁄4 [three fourth] cup of water
- 4 1⁄2 [four and half] cup of chopped cabbage
- 6 [six] Oz of cheese
- Put onion; brown meat and seasoning
- Place cabbage in a pan
- Sprinkle rice over cabbage
- Sprinkle onion; meat over cabbage
- Add water; dill; sugar; Worcestershire; bouillon; tomato sauce
- Pour over cabbage
- Baking for one and half hours over 350 [three hundred and fifty] degree Fahrenheit
- Sprinkle with cheese
The Ground beef cabbage casserole recipe has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 194 grams of serving size; 8 serving/recipe; 249 calorie/serving; 108 calorie from fat; 12 gram or 18% from fat; 6 gram or 30% of saturated fat; 56 milligrams or 18% of cholesterol; 271 milligrams or 11% of sodium; 16 grams or 5% carbohydrate; 2 grams or 8% of dietary fiber; 4 grams or 16% of sugar and 19 grams or 38% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.