Grilled steak caper herb sauce is loaded with boneless sirloin steak, salt, black pepper, cooking spray, leaf parsley, basil leave, green onion, olive oil, low sodium chicken broth, caper, lemon juice, garlic clove and anchovy fillet. It is perfect weight watcher recipe for simple steak dinner with flavor caper herb sauce and grilled garlic bread. This amazing recipe will give you 4 smart points and 4 serving with one tbsp of sauce and three ounce steak size.
- One pound of boneless sirloin steak
- One fourth tsp of salt
- One fourth tsp of fresh ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- one cup of leaf parsley leaves
- One cup of basil leaves
- Two tbsp of sliced green onions
- Two tbsp of virgin olive oil
- Two tbsp of low sodium chicken broth
- One tbsp of capers
- One tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- One chopped garlic clove
- One can of chopped anchovy fillet
- Put grill pan and heat over medium/high heat
- Sprinkle with pepper and salt
- Put steak on grill pan
- Coat with cooking spray
- Grill for six minutes and let stand for ten minutes
- Combine remaining ingredient and parsley in food processor
- Cut steak across grain into thin slice
- Serve with sauce
The Grilled Steak Caper Herb Sauce recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes; 194 calories, 17 percent calories from fat, 13 gram fat, 3.2 gram saturated fat, 7.3 gram monofat, 1.2 gram polyfat, 16.3 gram protein, 2.4 gram carbohydrate, 1.1 gram fiber, 42 milligram cholesterol, 3.5 milligram iron, 295 milligram sodium and 45 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.