Grilled salmon cucumber yogurt salad is healthy recipe for perfect dinner. This weight watcher recipe is loaded with cucumber, yogurt, garlic clove, fresh dill, salmon fillet, olive oil, pepper and salt. This recipe will give you 4 smart points.
- 2 cucumbers, peeled,
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 small clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried dill,
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Combine cucumbers, yogurt, garlic and dill in a medium bowl
- Mix them well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes or up to 6 hours.
- Preheat gas grill to medium-high.
- Rub salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Oil grill and cook salmon, skin side down, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Use a wide spatula to flip salmon; grill until just opaque, another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Season cucumber salad with salt and pepper
- Serve alongside salmon.
The Grilled salmon cucumber yogurt salad recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes; 283 calories, 0 percent calories from fat, 11 gram fat, 3 gram saturated fat, 5 gram monofat, 0.5 gram polyfat, 38 gram protein, 6 gram carbohydrate, 1 gram fiber, 96 milligram cholesterol, 433 milligram sodium
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.