Grilled salmon teriyaki sauce is loaded with dry sherry, low sodium soy sauce, brown sugar, wine vinegar, garlic powder, black pepper, ground ginger, skinless salmon, and cooking spray. This weight watcher recipe need 55 minute divided into 35 minute for preparation and twenty minute for cooking. Grilled salmon teriyaki sauce will give you 4 smart points.
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- 1⁄8 tsp ground ginger
- 16 oz skinless salmon fillet
- 1 cooking spray
- Combine sherry-soy sauce-brown sugar-vinegar-garlic powder-pepper-ginger in a shallow dish;
- stir well.
- Add fish;
- cover, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray;
- place on grill over medium-hot coals/(350-400 degrees).
- Remove fish from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Place fish on grill rack or in a grill basket
- coated with cooking spray; grill,
- uncovered, 5 – 7 minutes on each side.
- Transfer fish to a serving platter.
- Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan;
- bring to a boil. Boil 5 minutes.
- Spoon over fish;
- serve immediately.
The Grilled salmon teriyaki sauce recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 182 calories, 45 calorie from fat, 5 gram fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 53 milligram cholesterol, 619 milligram sodium, 6 gram carbohydrate, 0 gram fiber, 4 gram sugar, and 24 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.