The flavor grill chicken is delicious weight watcher recipe with arugula tomato salad. This salad has great pop color from sliced red onion and cherry tomatoes. Grilled chicken & tomato salad top with light dressing vinegar, oil and goat cheese is refreshing weight watcher recipes. This incredible healthy recipe is loaded with boneless chicken breast, salt, black pepper, cooking spray, arugula, cherry tomatoes, red onion, olive oil, vinegar, kalamata olive, and goat cheese. Grilled chicken-tomato salad recipe give you 4 smart points and 4 serving with one salad serving size.
- Six ounces of boneless/skinless chicken breast
- One fourth tsp of salt
- One fourth tsp of black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Five cup of arugula
- One cup of cherry tomatoes
- One fourth of sliced red onion
- One fourth cup of olive oil, vinegar salad dressing
- Ten pitted of chopped kalamata olives
- Half cup of goat cheese
- Put big grill pan
- Heat over medium/high heat
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper and salt
- Coating with cooking spray
- Put chicken into pan
- Cook for six minutes on every side
- Combine onion, tomatoes, olive, arugula, three tbsp dressing
- Arrange one cup of salad on four plates with two tbsp cheese per plate
- Brush chicken with one tbsp dressing
- Cut chicken into thin slice
- Arrange one slice ½ chicken breast on every salad
The Grilled Chicken Tomato Salad recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes; 305 calories, 15.9 gram fat, 4.6 gram saturated fat, 7.1 gram monofat, 1.4 gram polyfat, 33.6 gram protein, 5.2 gram carbohydrate, 1 gram fiber, 85 milligram cholesterol, 1.7 milligram iron, 581 milligram sodium and 102 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.