Grandma’s cheesy noodle casserole is perfect weight watcher recipe for fine dining. This recipe is loaded with onion, pepper, butter, turkey, seasoning, black pepper, tomato, egg noodle and cheddar cheese. Grandma’s cheesy noodle casserole will cost you 12 points per serving and take time 70 minutes divided into 25 minutes for preparation and 45 minutes for cooking process.
Grandma’s cheesy noodle casserole recipe
- 1 [one] cup of chopped onion
- 1 [one] green chopped pepper
- 2 [two] tablespoon of butter
- 16 [sixteen] Oz ground turkey
- 1 [one] teaspoon of seasoning salt
- 1 [one] teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 [one] can or 12 [twelve] Oz tomato puree
- 1 [one] can or 15 [fifteen] Oz diced tomatoes
- 2 [two] cup water
- 8 [eight] Oz egg noodles
- 8 [eight] Oz cheddar cheese
- Sauté butter; green pepper; onion
- Add water; diced tomato; tomato puree; pepper; salt; ground turkey
- Simmer for fifteen minutes
- Pour sauce in a dish
- Top with noodle
- Cover with sauce and top with cheese
- Cook for forty five minutes over 350 [three hundred fifty] degree Fahrenheit
The Grandma’s cheesy noodle casserole recipe has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 307 grams of serving size; 8 serving/recipe; 371 calorie/serving; 163 calorie from fat; 18 gram or 27% from fat; 9 gram or 46% of saturated fat; 101 milligrams or 33% of cholesterol; 258 milligrams or 10% of sodium; 29 grams or 9% carbohydrate; 3 grams or 12% of dietary fiber; 5 grams or 21% of sugar and 24 grams or 47% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.