Garlic lemon scallop is fantastic weight watcher recipe then you must try this recipe at home. This recipe is loaded with olive oil, sea scallop, flour, garlic clove, scallion, sage, lemon and parsley. Cooking garlic lemon scallop will take time 15 minutes divided into 10 minutes for preparation and 5 minutes for cooking process. This garlic lemon scallop recipe will cost you 4 points per serving.
Garlic lemon scallop recipe
- 1 [one] tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 [one and one fourth] lb of sea scallop
- 2 [two] tablespoon of flour
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] teaspoon of salt
- 4 [four] to 6 [six] minced garlic cloves
- 1 [one] chopped scallion
- 1 [one] pinch of sage
- 1 [one] juiced lemon
- 2 [two] tablespoon chopped parsley
- Put big non-stick skillet
- Heat oil over medium/high heat
- Toss scallop with slat; flour in the medium bowl
- Add scallop; scallion; garlic; sage to skillet
- Sauté for three or four minutes
- Stir in parsley; lemon juice
- Reduce heat; serve.
The Garlic lemon scallop recipe has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 170 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 151 calorie/serving; 37 calorie from fat; 4 gram or 6% from fat; 1 gram or 3% of saturated fat; 34 milligrams or 11% of cholesterol; 705 milligrams or 29% of sodium; 10 grams or 3% carbohydrate; 0 grams or 1% of dietary fiber; 0 grams or 1% of sugar and 18 grams or 35% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.